1.2K views

Bought the Trolli 65ct Halloween candy to make treats for my grandson's school since the class is large.Since I needed 60 pieces I decided to count them to put them in the treat bags.

To my surprise the 65ct bag ONLY CONTAINS 55 Individually warped candies.

Contacted the company, asked them to send me the missing 10 pieces, and all I got was a generic apology letter that they will tell their Quality Assurance Management and a slap in the face $2 coupon so I should buy more of their candy.And I'm still missing the 10 pieces of candy.

Review about: Trolli Candy.

Reason of review: misleading customers.

Preferred solution: Mail/send me the 10 missing pieces. .

I didn't like: Misleading customer.

Comments

A two dollar coupon isn't a slap in the face, it's clearly compensation.So you want them to pull ten out of another bag and make someone else's bag short?THAT'S your solution?

Because they don't sell individual pieces of this candy.So maybe your bag was short to compensate for someone else's bag, and they realized that was a ridiculous solution.

Good on you.Your requested resolution is perfect.

Many people would be demanding a full refund, or expecting some sort of extra compensation for their trouble. All you are asking for is to receive the goods you paid for.

Let them know that a discount on future purchases is well and good, but it does not change the fact that they still owe you from the original transaction.Give them the option of a refund, if they can't figure out how to send you the candy.